Overview of Search Services
“I’ve had the privilege of working with Levison Search Associates for many years. Everything I’ve learned about the art of provider and healthcare recruitment, I’ve learned from their innovative, supportive, and always positive team. The candidates they find are very qualified and motivated to consider the opportunities we have to offer. We are an IPA and they have developed a cost effective candidate sourcing program which serves our member groups well. They really embrace a pay-it-forward attitude. They win when you win. I can’t recommend them highly enough.”
Chief Medical Officer
“I am appreciative of the terrific candidates you have sent our way and am so glad that I have gotten to know you!”
Chief Operations Officer
Multispecialty Group Practice
Healthcare search has traditionally been a fee-for-service model much like the provision of healthcare in the United States. Some organizations require full service search and others seek unbundled or cost containment models to meet strategic staffing goals. Levison Search Associates customizes levels of service to meet client budgets and recruitment needs in the following categories.
- Physicians in all specialties
- Advanced practice providers in all specialties
- Locum tenens physicians and advanced practice providers
- Healthcare executive and leadership positions
- Allied health and nursing specialists
- All healthcare organization models and types
Full Service Search
This service option ensures a full partnership in filling executive, leadership, physician, advanced practitioner, or allied health positions. Through close interaction with you and your staff, Levison Search Associates:
- Initiates each project with industry and market assessment survey data
- Conducts site visit to develop ideal candidate specifications
- Identifies, interviews, and presents prospective candidates
- Assists with management of the interview process and site visits
- Conducts due diligence and reference checks
- Provides compensation and recruitment incentive recommendations
- Facilitates negotiations
- Stands behind the search with a guarantee
To request additional information regarding full service search, please contact us.
Candidate Sourcing Service
Identifying quality candidates is often the most time-consuming and least cost-effective component of your recruitment program. Keeping up with a candidate database, social media, Internet job boards, broadcast e-mailing, advertising, and direct mail take your attention away from interviewing, negotiating, contracting, on-boarding, and retention.
Sometimes you simply need a source of pre-screened candidates!
- If you need to fill one position or several, our candidate sourcing support may be a perfect fit within the boundaries of your time and budget.
- We manage the first critical steps to identify, interview, screen and present candidates for your consideration.
- With a proprietary database of more than 560,000 active and passive candidates, we have an excellent head start to locate the candidates for your positions.
- This allows you to invest time and attention with pre-screened candidates and to complete the recruitment process.
- We are flexible and provide just the right amount of assistance you need to achieve staffing goals at the executive, leadership, physician, advanced practitioner, and allied health levels.
Candidate sourcing support is ideal for all organization types – from solo physician practices to accountable care organizations (ACOs) and integrated delivery systems (IDS). This is the perfect option to leverage your time and resources.
To learn more about candidate sourcing services where savings approach 60% over full service search models, please contact us.
Recruitment Support and Consulting
Levison Search Associates offers a full complement of services to ensure your recruitment department has the resources needed to meet strategic recruitment goals.
- Specialty market trends and analysis
- Competitive intelligence of regional and national markets
- Compensation and recruitment incentive recommendations
- Candidate due diligence and reference checks
- Telephone and in-person pre-qualification candidate interviewing
- Train and develop your recruitment team
- Establish in-house recruitment department
- Develop recruitment policies, procedures, and forms
- Staff in-house recruitment department (full-time or part-time)
If you are interested in additional information regarding recruitment support and consulting, please contact us.
Advanced Marketing Technology and Database Resources
We recognize that accurate candidate information and technological capabilities are critical to successful recruitment. Following are examples of how clients benefit from our advanced marketing technology and database resources.
- We invest in our proprietary database of 560,000 candidates, networking, and recruitment resources.
- We continue to build an extensive database of candidate e-mail addresses and preferred contact information to engage with healthcare professionals throughout the country.
- Our recent move to a Salesforce platform enhances access to candidate data so your opportunities reach the optimum target market quickly and effectively.
- Clients reap the benefits of our association memberships, marketing alliances, e-mail and direct mail marketing technology, as well as discounted advertising rates.
- The Levison Search Associates advanced marketing strategies have been instrumental in providing candidates quickly, resulting in faster time-to-fill ratios and reduced sourcing costs for client organizations.
If you have questions regarding our advanced marketing technology and database resources, please contact us.